Sunday, July 17, 2011

//


Sometimes it's a real shock to step out of place and look at your life as a bigger picture, rather than what is happening to you right now... you know, like having a bitch because someone spoke badly about you (even though you have no control over their opinions or feelings), orrrrr if someone isn't interested in you, etc, etc. You could die tomorrow and none of that would matter at all. All that would be occurring is this lacking presence in the lives of your families and friends who have no control over the tragedy that has taken place. Forever they would have to live with this aching tension in their chest as they long and miss this person's place in their lives.
I think the silence would affect me the most - the thought of knowing someone you love is gone forever and that you can never speak to them again... or even know if they're ok. everything is so unknown and scary and dark.
Why is she gone? Why did she have to die?
And I just get to keep on living.
One day everybody I know will be dead and so will I. And then what?

No comments: